Jacob Capital Management Inc. is an independent fully service financial advisory firm working with companies in the power, infrastructure, technology, energy and mining sectors. The firm, which is headquartered in Toronto, primarily services small and mid-cap issuers in North America and around the world. The firm has comprehensive coverage of the complete energy spectrum – from renewable energy and clean technology to conventional utilities to oil and gas to energy linked natural resources such as coal, uranium, lithium and rare earth. Our focused approach allows us to provide our clients with unique insight through our ability to analyze all of the influencing factors within the clean and conventional energy sectors.
The Jacob Capital Management Inc. team has participated in over $5 Billion in renewable equity financings.
Jacob Capital Management Inc. leadership includes some of the most accomplished advisers in the renewable power and utility sectors, globally. Our principals have acted as lead advisers to some of the largest utility transactions in the world, have been advisers to governments and corporations on carbon and electricity issues, and have served in senior political positions acting as decision makers on renewable power, electricity market design and utility privatization.
– First Investment Banker in Canada to focus on Renewables
– Arranged the first ever pure play wind company financing in Canada
– Financed the developer of the first ever wind project in Ontario
– Co-Founder of the largest hydro developer in Sri Lanka
– Co-Founder of the largest hydro developer in Uganda
– Managed the first ever Production Tax Credit financing in geothermal in the United States
– Managed the most geothermal financings globally for public companies
– Managed the largest renewable fund in Canada from 2007-2012
– First investment banker in Canada to work on offshore wind projects in Europe
– Exclusive investment banker for the largest offshore wind developer in Canada
199 Bay St,
ON M5L 1G1
Sasha Jacob, MBA, President & CEO