Mink Capital can help whether you have experience in private equity funds or are investing for the first time.
Private equity funds have differing investment strategies based on
- Deal size
- Firm stage
Based on your distinctive investment and exposure needs Mink Capital offers its expertise in identifying private fund profiles to select the appropriate private equity funds for your family office.
Mink Capital provides invaluable information through:
- Third party review on fund investment strategy
- Deal execution
- Portfolio companies
- Analysis of investor style
- Enhanced portfolio return – by allowing investors to participate directly in individual deals.
- Co-Investment Rights (rights that are generally given to institutions such as large pensions) are facilitated through aggregating family offices to negotiate with private equity firms
- Due diligence – once family offices have co-investment rights, Mink Capital assists in performing due diligence on each co-investment opportunity.
For further information on this complex topic see linked video: Private Equity Fund Investments and Co-Investments